Friday, July 8, 2011

Diane & Girls visit Ogden! (July 2011)



















Camping and Swimming in Hunstville :)


We had a blast.  We camped, played games, sat by the fire, oh it was fun!  The next day we went swimming in the lake. We really had so much fun!  I forgot to pack my swim suit so one of the girls let me borrw theirs hehee.  One of the games we played in the water was "spin the person in the tube until they fall."  Oh I love my sisters, and Diane.  I am so lad they were able to come and have fun!




















Temple... We were able to perform the work for Grandma Ellen. Monique helped look up her information on the computer with me.  Miraya was baptized on behalf of Grandma, Marisa received the Holy Ghost on behalf of Grandma, Diane received the initiatory blessings for Grandma and I received her endowment on behalf of her.  It was a tender experience to share as a family.






Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment