Friday, August 5, 2011

Hardy Family Reunion 2011 (Aug)

















Some of my fondest memories growing up took place in the White Mountains of AZ.  The Hardy reunion is a place I loved going.  I got to camp, swim and most of all play with my cousins Jacque and Carly.  We would spend hours playing in the river!  The reunion was first started with my great-great grandparents from my grandpa Melvin's mother's side of the family.  The women in the black and white photographs is that women; my great grandma Hattie Martineau whose maiden name was Hardy.  She brought my grandfather Melvin to the reunion who brought my father Eric to the reunion who brought me, his daughter to the reunion. ... and now Scotty and I will be able to bring our little ones to the reunion.  What a delightful tradition~

No comments:

Post a Comment